POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Everything except the kitchen sink. : Everything except the kitchen sink. Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Everything except the kitchen sink.
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 6 May 2002 23:13:29
Message: <3cd74659@news.povray.org>
Some things I've been working on for my next image.

-----------
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'photorealistic kitchen - stove copy.jpg' (65 KB) Download 'photorealistic kitchen - microwave copy.jpg' (56 KB) Download 'photorealistic kitchen - sink copy.jpg' (24 KB)

Preview of image 'photorealistic kitchen - stove copy.jpg'
photorealistic kitchen - stove copy.jpg

Preview of image 'photorealistic kitchen - microwave copy.jpg'
photorealistic kitchen - microwave copy.jpg

Preview of image 'photorealistic kitchen - sink copy.jpg'
photorealistic kitchen - sink copy.jpg